Automatic updates! The application will now tell you on launch if there is a new version available. This can be turned off in the settings.
Bugfix: Clicking load all will no longer crash the application when there is an identically named file already loaded (and vice versa, of course).
Bugfix: Window titles have proper names now.
Larger updates are coming soon. I’m currently working on an embedded file browser and setting up the groundwork for localisation down the line. A reader for log files is also being worked on. Hopefully the application will let you know when the next version is ready to download!
- Switch between and manage multiple libraries on the fly
- Create, rename and delete libraries within the application
- User friendly design
- Load/Unload multiple mods at once with multi select
- Drag and drop files onto the load/unload list to send them to the respective directories (even works from within WinRAR)
- Auto detect and identify different sorts of CC
- Option to automatically unload mods on game exit
- Multiple view styles for your mod lists