- Health Checkups for all Sims that have access to a phone.
- Health Vital Points that allow users to measure their Sims’ health.
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Hidden Factors: Now your Sims can be susceptible to High/Low Blood Pressure in varying degrees
- Blood Pressure Reward Traits for the ultimate Health Story Customization
- Health Sciences Careers
- Nies’ Cooler Sickness Mod – Scripted
- Get to Work Illnesses with new, visible moodlets with strong mood effects.
- Longer lasting Illnesses that don’t disappear with travel.
- Ability to call out of work when sick with these moodlets.
- Off-screen NPC illness progression
- Basic Exercise Tracking for BP Affects.
- Fame perks and biology degrees now give their benefits to the health sciences career (Added with version 126.96.36.199)
- Private Practice Lot Trait – enables all objects for this mod.
- Non-rabbithole Health Check Up Appointment
- Appointment Scheduling System with auto-days off
- New Private Practice phone app called MyHealthApp
- Custom Clinic Objects
- Medical Billing
- Blood Pressure Medication
- SICK VISIT APPOINTMENT: Before this update, you were unable to go to the doctor to get a diagnosis for your Sim’s Sickness. Now, if the illness is something that is pushed by this mod, your Sim can get a diagnosis of what ails them as well as get medication to cure it.
- MULTIPLE SICK VISIT SUPPORT: As with our update with Health Checkups, you can also send multiple Sims to the Clinic to see if they are sick.
- AUTONOMOUS EVENT GOALS: Your Sim will now autonomously go about their event goals except for the Check-In, Pee in a Cup, and Check-Out goals. If the Sim should ever deviate from their directions, you can still self-direct them through each goal .
- UPDATED HEALTH RESULTS: You can now see your Sim’s Diagnosis after an appointment in their MyHealthPortal App.
- HIDDEN SICKNESS BUFFS: You will no longer see the diagnosis buffs on the Sim, just the symptoms.
- DEBUG INTERACTIONS: Added in several debug interactions. You can access them by Shift Click -> Private Practice…